Location and Directions
Building A5, Oromocto, NB
The New Brunswick Military History Museum is located at Canadian Forces Base Gagetown in the Town of Oromocto.
Follow Tilley Avenue until the first 4-way intersection. Turn left onto Champlain Street. Take the next left at Walnut Street and turn left at the end of the road. The Museum is the red brick building on the left hand side of the street. Signs are posted.
Google Maps Directions
Detailed directions from a starting address to the Museum.
Hours of Operation
MONDAY–FRIDAY: 8 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Individual $2
- Family/Group $5
- Family members who come with veterans/current service members pay the group rate of $5
- Veterans/Current service members – Free
Please note: Veterans or current service members not in uniform will be asked to show I.D. Thanks.
- Schools Field Trips
- The New Brunswick Military History Museum offers an enriching educational experience. Our staff will answer questions and offer amazing facts about the exhibits you will see, including medals, uniforms and letters. A school visit to the Museum will fascinate students of all ages.
- Group Visits
- The Museum welcomes group visits and promises an enjoyable and educational experience.
- *Please book your visit at least 2 days in advance: Call (506) 422-1304 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to All
The museum is accessible to both military personnel and civilians alike. We’re easy to find, just follow the signs.